Thursday, 6 March 2014
Personal contributions
I've personally contributed a lot to this documentary and feel I've been a great team player in this production. I've clocked up hours and hours of time in the editing suite making sure this Documentary is as good as it possibly can be. We had many set backs on the way to completing this production but working closely with the rest of the team the piece has really blossomed into something we are all really proud of. I had to spent countless days looking through shot after shot, developing structures, approaches and techniques to ensure the success of the documentary, and to produce an edit that would show of some of the great skills me and the group have obtained through out the course. Overall I'm really happy with the piece as it stands today, considering the time scale and resources we had to use, and I'm proud to have my name on the work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment