Thursday, 6 March 2014
Personal evaluation
Overall I think as my role as editor I've done a great job with the time and resources we had. There were hours of footage to scan through before I could get together with the rest of the team and start making a structure for documentary. over the past couple of weeks my documentary as taken on a range of different forms with different angles and approaches but the final edit is the best of the bunch. We all agreed collectively as a group we've shown a great range of skills in this documentary and are all really happy with the outcome, especially since we had to change our idea on multiple occasions due to unforeseen circumstances. For hours on end over the last couple of weeks I'd been editing both at Uni and in my flat trying different approaches and structures but working together with the Director (Oscar) and the Producer (Luke) we all agreed that the piece we have made is up to a near professional standard and works really well as Both an Interesting and informative piece of Work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment